Featured Post

day eighty-two - wattled smoky honeyeater

here. quick. look! © jem barratt wow i really like this one! pity i can't tell you much because i'm running late. so quickl...

August 22, 2011

day one-hundred-and-eleven - vervet monkey

i don't feel bad about this being a day late because i dislocated my finger yesterday, and am unable to move my middle and fourth (ring?) finger on my writing hand. waah.

here is a diagram illustrating the transformation my finger went through:

© jem barratt

for serious. that should explain the quality of my drawings over the next week or so...

speaking of which:

© jem barratt

self-deprecation aside, i actually like this monkey. it looks like a cool kid's book illustration or something. i would like to try more simple, stylised drawings instead of realistic sketches.

xj

No comments:

Post a Comment